Sunday 11 January 2009

Warpath: Skyripper test

I backed away a little further, marvelling at the number of bodies – well, my bodies, which I’d amassed on the cold steel floor. Seven frail and see-through corpses, all mine, all twisted and broken. All because the prototype weapon whose schematics and vitals I'd inputted to use in Warpath was so powerful. I was literally firing too close and being hit in the radius. Thank god for V.R., otherwise it’d be the real me on the floor, all twisted up. A little note on Warpath by the way – and we’re talking the real Warpath here, not some cut-down lite version you can buy for your kids off the shelf – real Warpath hurts. It tricks your brain and your limbs and teaches you that real wars aren’t child’s play. There’s a lot of science and ingenuity involved and once upon a time it made a filthy-rich guy even more filthy-rich. Now it just makes his filthy-rich heirs even more rich. I’m not complaining though, heaven knows it has saved my skin more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment