Sunday 11 January 2009

Dr Jonko

Davvy isn’t my cup of tea and like I said, I’m not keen on doctors in general. Dr Jonko however – now he’s a different kettle of fish. We sat on the sun-kissed Crown Plaza in Araypter and I told him all about Liz.

‘So, what do you think I should do?’

‘Let her go. Clean slate. She doesn’t want to be on the Dog’s Head. Then you have to mend things with the rest of them, with her out of the way they won’t be constantly reminded of your slip-ups.’

‘I’m a good Captain.’

‘Perhaps. You did get a few good people killed though. Chess?

We played five games of chess and then I exited the Dr Jonko program, rubbing my temple as I readjusted to the light in my personal quarters of the Dog’s Head, also a mini-spacecraft of its own, called Tooth. I wriggled out of my suit, feeling the needles leave me for another day, then I loaded up the Warpath program to test out the Skyripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment